Don’t miss out on the ILF’s Virtual Business and Leadership Conference, “The Road to Recovery – Moving Forward Together” on Saturday, July 24 at 1:00PM ET/10AM PT. Together as a community we will move forward and thrive.
- The Hon. Elaine L. Chao, Former Secretary, U.S. Department of Labor and Transportation
- Amb. Katherine Tai, U.S. Trade Representative
- U.S. Representative Judy Chu, (CA-27)
- U.S. Representative Grace Meng, (NY-6)
- U.S. Representative Young Kim, (CA-39)
- U.S. Rep. Michelle Steel, (CA-48)
- Dr. Paul Hsu, Founder and Chairman of HSU Educational Foundation
- William Wang, CEO of VIZIO
- Solomon Chen, CEO and Founder of Superior Communications Inc.
Register today: https://bit.ly/2USubiF
The International Leadership Foundation (ILF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that promotes the civic awareness, public service, and economic effectiveness of the Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) community. Our mission is to develop young leaders in the United States, Asia, and other Pacific Rim countries in the fields of public service, entrepreneurship, and international business and politics through a network of business and community leaders.
Since our founding in 2000, ILF has provided scholarships and leadership training for over a thousand select AAPI college students nation-wide.
Federal Response to Violence Against AAPIs
- Mr. Robert Moossy, Deputy Assistant Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division
- Mr. Justin Lock, Conciliation Specialist, Community Relations Service, U.S. Department of Justice
- Mr. Christopher Donohue, Supervisory Special Agent & Civil Rights Program Coordinator, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), New York City
- Ms. Laura Vartain Horn, Chief of the Special Prosecutions Section of the U.S. Attorney’s Office of the Northern District of California
- Mr. Zeyen Wu, AUSA, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Colorado
- Mr. David Kennedy, Co-Chief Civil Rights Unit U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York
- Ms. Kessela E. Reis, Program Manager National Partnerships and Initiatives Office of Field Programs U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, DC
- Ms. Susana Mapu, Special Agent, FBI Central District of Florida
- Ms. Kristina Jensen, Special Agent, FBI Kansas City
For the Next Generation of AAPI Leaders
We are looking for outstanding Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander college students who will join our Fellowship Program!
Youth Leadership Academy
We support Asian Pacific American college and high school students through organizing weekly trainings during the summer.
Leadership Conference & Awards Gala
ILF hosts its Annual Awards & Scholarship Gala to support, train, and empower young leaders.
National Advisory Boards
We have 20 National and Global Advisory Boards! Check them out here.